Last Updated: October 1, 2023
a. Information You Provide to Us: We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, use or access our Services, or communicate with us.
b. Information Collected Automatically: When you use our Services, we automatically collect information including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, operating system, and how you use our Services.
c. Information from Other Sources: We may obtain information from third-party sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services.
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, such as to:
- Respond to your requests, questions, and feedback.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities.
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our Services, and other illegal activities.
We do not share your personal information with third parties except as described in this policy:
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Tawkit or others.
You have the right to opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information. Where you have consented to the processing of your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and prevent further processing by contacting us.
Our Services may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, services, social networks, or applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow the third party to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Tawkit, Inc. is based in the United States. The information we collect may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers.
Our Services are not directed to individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.